- An invited member of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of AGILE (and appointed by this committee) to help influence the implementation of the strategic direction of the organisation.
- To be the elected representative of AGILE and play a strategic role in representing the vision and purpose of the network.
To ensure AGILE activities are aligned to and support improvements in the quality of physiotherapeutic care for older people.
To ensure continued links with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
To provide overarching professional and clinical leadership of AGILE.
- To work closely with, and support, the Chair.
- To have the opportunity of learning the basic principles of becoming the Chair for this voluntary group during their period of office.
- To provide administrative support to the NEC, especially to the Chair.
- To keep the Chair and NEC informed of important/relevant matters and developments.
- To provide administrative support at the NEC meetings.
- To maintain a database of current AGILE members with the support of the Admin Support Officer.
- With the Admin Support Officer create a list of members when required for the purposes of this Professional Network i.e. Updating Regional Reps with local members details.
- To effectively manage the finances of AGILE.
- To act as the lead for AGILE communications to promote the AGILE brand and engage with our members and key stakeholders using media forums including Twitter, the AGILE website and newsletter
| ||JOURNAL EDITOR|
- To produce 'AGILITY', AGILE'S journal, twice a year.
- To promote research activity within the membership of AGILE.
|Sarah Lambert|| |
- To organise the nationally arranged AGILE learning events.
- To act as the student representative for AGILE to ensure a student voice within the work of AGILE and promote the work of AGILE to the student community.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION CHAMPION
- To support the NEC to prioritise equality, diversity, and inclusion within the work of AGILE
- To role model inclusive behaviours and practices such that AGILE members feel valued for their differences,embrace the differences in others and thereby enable older people and their carers to flourish.