This CSP event is delivered in partnership with the Association of Chartered Physiotherapist in Trauma & Orthopaedics (ATOCP) and AGILE, representing physiotherapists working with older people.
Venue: Copthorne Hotel, Plymouth, PL1 1AR
This event is intended for chartered physiotherapists and support workers who are members of The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy working in hip fracture rehabilitation in acute, intermediate and community settings. Other professionals working in hip fracture rehabilitation, such as doctors, nurses, and occupational therapists are invited to register only if they will be attending as part of a team with a CSP member from their workplace. Priority for places will be given to CSP members.
The event is free to attend and lunch and refreshment is provided.
As this is a regional event, priority will be given to those working in acute and community Trusts from the South West. Look out for our other events covering other regions in the UK.
- LEARN how to use quality improvement techniques to improve your hip fracture rehabilitation provision
- HEAR how other services have used the CSP Standards to improve their services
- MEET and exchange ideas and experience with peers from your region about changing practice at a local level
- NETWORK with colleagues and improve communication within your hip fracture pathways
- GET INVOLVED with your local Hip Sprint Hub and have your questions answered by experts from the CSP, ATOCP and AGILE
The morning will focus on the CSP standards and a simple introduction to Quality Improvement tools to help you get started with local practice improvement. The afternoon will focus on using the standards in practice, and understanding how using and collecting your own data can drive change through workshops and collaborative discussions with peers.